GUESTS FOR THURSDAY NOVEMBER 10, 2016: Three Hours Today For More Post-Election Analysis!... Looking At The Union Vote, And Race, Trump & Rudy Giuliani!... President-Elect Trump met with President Obama at the White House today and spoke with the President of South Korea!... Things are moving forward, but a lot of Americans are still processing Tuesday's election results, and trying to understand the breakdown of the votes!... Also looking at racism and other negative factors that came into play with the voters! ...Join The Conversation!
- Earl Ingram, radio talk host heard on AM 1290 in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The Earl Ingram Show is "the most popular Black Talk Radio Program in Wisconsin!"...we'll be talking about the big Democratic Debate tonight and how the political landscape in Wisconsin is looking these days!
- Paul Feeney. Legislative Director for IBEW Local 2222 in Boston. Feeney was the State Director of the "Bernie 2016" campaign in Massachusetts during the Presidential Primary.
- Frank Watkins, Director of Public Policy for Rainbow Push, "a multi-racial, multi-issue, progressive, international membership organization fighting for social change."
- Herb Boyd, journalist, educator, author, and activist based in New York. His articles appear regularly in the "New York Amsterdam News", and have won him three 1st-place awards from the New York Association of Black Journalists. He teaches black studies at the City College of New York and the College of New Rochelle.
- Hawk Newsome Black Lives Matter (BLM) activist who was encouraging BLM supporters NOT to vote in the Presidential election!
- Bernie Porn, President of EPIC-MRA, the polling firm used by the Detroit Free Press.
And Listener Calls!