GUESTS FOR SUNDAY MARCH 26, 2017: The Jeff Santos Show Is Back! Now Live On Sundays From 1-4pm Eastern Time!... Progressive Talk Radio from Boston!... The Jeff Santos Show is excited to be back on the air, bringing Progressive Talk to Wisconsin radio listeners on News Talk Radio AM 1510 Milwaukee/Waukesha and a number of other new affiliates!... Listen LIVE online right here every Sunday and check out podcasts during the week!... The latest news and politics from across America with Joe Williams in DC, Robert Kraig in Wisconsin and Mark Taylor-Canfield on the West Coast in Seattle!... Today, our look at the political and social movements of the 1960s focuses on the changes to the Democratic Party in the late 60's and how the Vietnam War protests played a part in the candidacy of Eugene McCarthy against Lyndon Johnson!... We'll also be talking with Robert Kennedy's Advance man, Jim King, about how RFK had changed by 1968 and had softened as a political leader... We'd love to hear from YOU!... Join The Conversation!
- Joe Williams, political reporter and blogger based in Washington, D.C. Joe has been a long time contributor to the Jeff Santos Show, appearing weekly in the past. He is a news editor with U.S. News & World Report!
- Robert Kraig, Executive Director, Citizen Action of Wisconsin.
- Mark Taylor-Canfield is a Seattle-based journalist whose work appears in: Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Capitol Hill Times, Truthout, Op-ed News, Oximity,Free Speech Radio News (Pacifica),Democracy Watch News.
- Sam Brown and Nick Brown father & son, talking about the year 1967 and the politics of the 1968 Presidential Election. Sam was instrumental in encouraging Eugene McCarthy to run for President in 1968 against Lyndon B. Johnson. Looking at 1967 thru a political lens as the Democratic Party begins to splinter due to the buildup of the Vietnam War.
- Jim King, political "Advance Man" for Robert F. Kennedy.
And Listener Calls!