GUESTS FOR SUNDAY April 2, 2017: Progressive Talk Radio from Boston!... Great show today!... Congresswoman Barbara Lee (D-CA) and Lawrence Korb join us to talk about the Trump Administration and our engagement with military conflicts in the World now!... Rewind America looks back at the music, sports and politics of the tumultuous year 1977!... Join The Conversation!
- Congresswoman Barbara Lee (D-CA), representing California's 13th District which includes the municipalities of Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda and San Leandro. Rep. Lee serves on the House Budget Committee, the Appropriations Committee and the House Steering and Policy Committee. Rep. Lee has been a leader in Congress in the areas of global peace and international cooperation and one of our most outspoken progressive members in the House! (She voted against the original Iraq War authorization.)
- Lawrence J. Korb, Senior Fellow at the Center for American Progress. He is also a senior advisor to the Center for Defense Information and an adjunct professor at Georgetown University. Prior to joining American Progress, he was a senior fellow and director of national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Dan Shaughnessy, columnist and long-time sports writer for the Boston Globe. Shaughnessy has been named Massachusetts Sportswriter of the Year eleven times and nine times has been voted one of America’s top 10 sports columnists by AP Sports Editors. He has written 12 books, including New York Times Best Seller “Francona”, “The Curse of the Bambino”, and “Senior Year”, and appears on numerous radio and television shows.
- Jay Beck, former Carter Administration official.
- Earl Bender, President of Avenel Associates, political strategist at Totten Communications and long-time regular contributor to the Jeff Santos Show.
And Listener Calls!