GUESTS FOR SUNDAY September 17, 2017: Talking Massachusetts politics with progressive state Senate candidate Paul Feeney, a mover and shaker for the labor movement in the Bay State. Paul introduced Senator Bernie Sanders at the 2016 Democratic Convention!... Talking about how the Trump Immigration policy is impacting citizens on the ground in Cambridge and Somerville, Massachusetts!... AND... Always great to have author Thomas Frank on the show!... Joe Williams in D.C. will round out the show with some national news analysis from the nation's capital!... Join The Conversation!
Guests On The Show Today:
- Paul Feeney, candidate for Massachusetts State Senate in Norfolk and Bristol County.
- Bob Massie, candidate for Massachusetts Governor in 2018.
- Manny Lusardi, Liaison For Immigrant Affairs at Cambridge (MA) office of the Vice-Mayor.
- Ben Echevarria, Executive Director of The Welcome Project based in Somerville, Massachusetts. The mission of the Welcome Project is to "[build] the collective power of Somerville immigrants to participate in and shape community decisions."
- Thomas Frank is an American journalist and historian, and author of the 2004 book, What's the Matter with Kansas? How Conservatives Won the Heart of America.
And YOUR Calls!... at 772-925-8206!... Join The Conversation!