GUESTS FOR SUNDAY January 28, 2018: Regulars Herb Boyd & Robert Kraig share their take on the latest political shenanigans in Washington, Davos and with the short-lived Government Shutdown!... It's always great to talk with Sociologist Elaine Cleeton and Frank Watkins of Operation Rainbow Push!... And finally, on the week before the big Superbowl game, we talk with Sports writer Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe!... Do you think Congress is going to solve the problem for the Dreamers before time runs out?... How did the President do in Davos? (Why did he go - he wasn't invited!)... Join The Conversation... call 844-967-2789!
- Frank Watkins, Director of Public Policy for Rainbow Push, "a multi-racial, multi-issue, progressive, international membership organization fighting for social change."
- Robert Kraig, Executive Director, Citizen Action of Wisconsin.
- Herb Boyd, journalist, educator, author, and activist based in New York. His articles appear regularly in the "New York Amsterdam News", and have won him three 1st-place awards from the New York Association of Black Journalists. He teaches black studies at the City College of New York and the College of New Rochelle.
- Elaine Cleeton, Associate Professor of Sociology, SUNY Geneseo, where she specializes in women's health; social welfare; and, race, class and gender relations.
- Nick Cafardo, National baseball writer for The Boston Globe covering the Red Sox and MLB Baseball. He has written books on the New England Patriots and Atlanta Braves and is a correspondent for NESN.
And YOUR Call at 844-967-2789!